We can deliver better services to our communities by working in partnership with other organisations. We will:
- work more closely with partners to address mutual problems and protect the public from harm;
- use partnership working, to its fullest extent, to maximise the resources available to us to:
- reduce crime and the fear of crime;
- improve community safety; and
- respond to crime and disorder;
- establish clear aims, objectives and outcomes for the partnership arrangements; and
- adhere to information sharing agreements with partner organisations.
If you have a query about this policy, please telephone 101 and ask for the Head of Local Policing.
Alternatively, you may write to West Yorkshire Police Headquarters, PO Box 9, Laburnum Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 3QP, England.