Huddersfield South Local Commitment
Huddersfield South Neighbourhood Policing Team Will:
- Always treat you fairly, with dignity and respect, making sure that you have fair access to our services at a time that is reasonable and suitable for you.
- Provide you with information about who your dedicated Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT) is and how to make contact with them.
- Make sure your Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT) and other police patrols are visible in your communities as much as is possible.
- Respond to every message directed to your Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT) as soon as we can.
- Aim to answer and respond to emergency calls as quickly as possible.
- Answer all non-emergency calls promptly. If you are vulnerable or upset we will prioritise your call. If we need to attend we will give you an estimated time of arrival or agree a time which suits you. If we do not need to attend we will provide advice or contact details of someone who can help you.
- Arrange public meetings to discuss the issues that affect your community where you will meet your local Neighbourhood Policing Team with other members of your community.
- Provide regular updates about policing activities in your area and how we are tackling the problems you have raised.
- Keep you informed of progress at regular intervals if you have been a victim of crime.
- Discuss any issues you might have if you are dissatisfied with the service you have received from us. We will examine the problem and agree a resolution.