Safer Roads Submissions
The new Safer Roads Media Submissions portal is a response to increasing submissions of footage relating to driving offences that members of the public have witnessed.
Until now, these reports have been submitted to the police in a variety of ways and so a streamlined process has now been developed to deal with them. This will hopefully make it easier for all involved.
This portal can only be used for driving offences, it is not for submitting footage of Road Traffic Collisions or public order offences, and is not for reporting crime.
In an emergency always dial 999 where there is a threat to life or a crime in progress, for non-emergencies use our 101 Live Chat system, or dial 101.
How long will this form take?
5 to 10 minutes
What do I need?
- Your personal details, including address, postcode and contact details
- Details of the vehicle involved including time, date, location, vehicle registration mark, make, model and colour.
- When and where the incident happened.
- Details of the device used to record the footage
- The footage in digital file format
Please refer to our frequently asked questions prior to completing your submission
Please note you will be required to provide your details and must be willing to attend Court as a witness if required.