Modern Slavery Victims' Voices Exhibition
Modern slavery and human trafficking happens in every district within West Yorkshire. You can do something to prevent this happening to victims within your community.
Partners from the West Yorkshire Anti-Slavery Partnership have worked with Palm Cove Society, Hope For Justice, Justice and Care and Ashiana to create an exhibition, featuring stories, videos and case studies from people who have been a victim of modern slavery in our area.
Come along to learn about:
- What modern slavery and human trafficking looks like in your community
- How victims are impacted by modern slavery and human trafficking
- How agencies across West Yorkshire are doing to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking
- What you can do to stop modern slavery and human trafficking impacting people in your community
The exhibition will be displayed across West Yorkshire between 10am and 5pm in the following locations:
- 16th to 22nd October – Dewsbury Road Community Hub, 190 Dewsbury Road, Leeds, LS11 6PF
- 23rd October – Calderdale College, Francis Street, Halifax, HX1 3UZ
- 24th October – Oak Gallery, Bankfield Museum, Boothtown Rd, Halifax, HX3 6HG
- 25th October – Todmorden Town Hall, Ackroyd Park, Boothtown Rd, Todmorden, HX3 6HG
- 26th October – Smith Art Gallery, Brighouse Library, Halifax Rd, Brighouse, HD6 2AF
- 27th October – Hebden Bridge Community Association, Hebden Town Hall, St George’s Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BY
- 30th October – 5th November – Richmond Building, Richmond Road, Bradford, BD7 1DP
- 6th and 7th November – Huddersfield Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre, 3 Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2YZ
- 8th to 12th November – Dewsbury Library, Unit D, Railway Street, Dewsbury Centre, Dewsbury, WF12 8EQ
- 13th to 19th November – Wakefield One, Burton Street, Wakefield, WF1 2EB
Page last reviewed November 2023.