Online Feedback Forms

Feedback – Are you happy with our service? We want to know - Good or Bad !

West Yorkshire Police strive to deliver high quality policing. For us there is no greater priority. We understand that if we are going to learn from experience and find ways to be even better, we need to listen and respond to the needs and views of the people in West Yorkshire. Your views are therefore very important to us.

If you are pleased with the service you have received from us we would like to hear from you. If you are unhappy about the service that you’ve had, you can express your dissatisfaction or make a formal complaint. 


Say thanks, give praise or compliment

It’s very important that you tell us when you have experienced good service from one of our officers or staff or perhaps from the force as a whole. This way we can use the lessons learned from what we do well to deliver a better service to the communities of West Yorkshire. 


To complain or for any dissatisfaction

Where a Police Officer, other member of West Yorkshire Staff or West Yorkshire Police as an organisation, has failed to meet the standards you expect from an West Yorkshire Police employee, you can complain about their conduct, for example, if you think they have been rude or abused their authority. This type of complaint is what is normally understood as ‘a complaint against police’ and is covered by specific legislation and overseen by the Independent Office for Police Conduct, (IOPC).

Link: Read about the Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service here.


Note :
In order to submit these online forms you may be asked which Policing District is responsible for the area you live, or covers the area where the incident that you wish to contact us about occurred. To find out which Division you need to select please click here to view the Neighourhood Policing Team section and enter your postcode.


Report something else

Click here to view our various online reporting forms


Page last reviewed February 2023.