Charity collection licences

Street collections

If you want to collect money or sell items on the street for charity, you might need a street collection licence, depending on where you are collecting and your local council.

Contact your local council to find out if you need a licence. Find street collection information from your local Council here


House to house

You must apply to your council for a licence if you want to collect money or goods (that you plan to sell at a later date) from people’s homes for charity.

Contact your council to apply for the licence. Find house to house licence information from your local Council here

More like this on our website