Civil Disputes

How to report a civil dispute

Unless a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate danger, the police are unlikely to intervene in civil disputes. However, Police can put you in touch with groups and organisations who may be able to help.

The following pages will offer support on who to contact based on who your civil dispute is with.

Please follow the links below for more help and advice.

I am having a dispute with;