Report nuisance / obstructive parking

  • Current Your details
  • About the incident
  • Further information
  • Complete

This online form is designed solely for the reporting of nuisance / obstructive parking issues - and not yellow line offences or parking bay restrictions.
From June 2016, all parking contraventions became the responsibility of the Local Council Authority's Civil Enforcement Officers (Traffic Wardens) - whilst Police have responsibility for and the ability to deal with nuisance / obstruction offences - whereby a vehicle is causing an obstruction.

Since parking offences, such as contravening yellow lines or parking bay restrictions, are the responsibility of Traffic Wardens this means Parking Offence Enforcement is dealt with the same, throughout the West Yorkshire Police area.

For instances of parking contraventions please do not use this form - click here to report parking contraventions to your local Council.

Your personal details
Please enter your date of birth in this format : DD/MM/YYYY  (eg 01/06/1980)
What best describes your gender
Your address

Postcode is only mandatory when you choose "letter" as your preferred means of contact, however, it would assist us greatly if you could provide this in either case.

Your contact details
Method of contact

For details of how West Yorkshire Police use your data, please see the Privacy Information Notice.