Right of Access Request Form

  • Current Section 1
  • Section 2
  • Section 3
  • Section 4
  • Section 5
  • Review
  • Complete
Section 1
If you require access to your criminal record, please do not use this form.

Requests for this data should be made to the Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office (ACRO).

Please tick the checkbox below to confirm that you are not using this form to request criminal record information :

For details of how West Yorkshire Police use your data, please see the Privacy Information Notice.