We received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA):
• All data user agreements (alternatively called data sharing agreements, data management plans, or contracts governing the use of data);
• Master services agreements (alternatively called memoranda of understanding; scope of work);
• Privacy certificates or non-disclosure agreements;
• Letters of Support
In relation to the following research studies:
• “Report: increases in police use of force in the presence of body-worn cameras are driven by officer discretion: a protocol-based subgroup analysis of ten randomized experiments”
• “Contagious accountability”: A global multisite randomized controlled trial on the effect of police body-worn cameras on citizens’ complaints against the police”
• “Wearing body cameras increases assaults against officers and does not reduce police use of force: Results from a global multi-site experiment”
West Yorkshire Police do not hold any information in relation to your request.
We have not created any of the listed documents in relation to the research studies provided.