The recruitment process is the same for applicants.
The process can take up to 12 months to complete, dependant on the applicant.
Please scroll down the page - some of the sections listed have accompanying videos.
- Submit your application form online when the recruitment window opens.
- Your application form will be checked to make sure you have the required qualifications and eligibility to apply.
- This consists of two exercises; a situational judgement test and a behavioural style questionnaire.
Online Assessment Centre
- This consists of three exercises; a competency based video interview, a written exercise and a briefing exercise.
- This will be a competency and values based face-to-face interview.
- This includes a running ‘bleep test’. Applicants must pass level 5.4. Watch the video below.
- Click here for more information about the Medical Assessment and watch the video below.
Want more information?
For more information about the various stages please see https://www.joiningthepolice.co.uk/how-to-apply
Page last reviewed May 2023.