Our Purpose and Values
Our Purpose and Values - what they mean for you
West Yorkshire Police will:
- Put our communities first, responding to your needs and concerns.
- Treat you with care, compassion, humility and respect.
- Work with our communities and partners to solve local problems.
- Do what we say we will and keep you informed.
- Be decisive and take appropriate action in a timely way.
- Work hard, acting with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Be responsible and accountable for our conduct, performance and appearance.
- Learn from our mistakes and continually improve.
- Be positive, creative, ambitious and innovative.
- Be proud of and enjoy our contribution to making our communities safer and feeling safer.
Integrity – Fairness – Respect