Covering : Apperley Bridge, Barkerend, Bolton, Bowling, Bradford Moor, Eccleshill, Fagley, Greengates, Idle, Laisterdyke, Little Horton, Ravenscliffe, Thackley, Thornbury, Thorpe Edge, Undercliffe, West Bowling and surrounding areas.
View our Coronavirus advice page.
Bolton and Undercliffe - Ward Officer - PC 3174 Webb
- To target Anti-social Vehicle use, speeding and inconsiderate parking in and around Otley Road/ Northcote Road/ Harrogate Road / Wrose Road / Norman Avenue and Grove House Road.
- To tackle reports of Drug Dealing and encourage reporting
- To target offences of Residential Burglary where outbuildings and sheds are being broken into in the Ashbourne estate.
Eccleshill - Ward Officer - PC 0032 Hall
- To target Anti-social Vehicle use involving cars, motorbikes and quads and speeding in Ravenscliffe and Fagley.
- To tackle reports of ASB and criminality, particularly in areas of Fagley such as Fraisthorpe Mead, Flawith Drive and Frodingham Villas.
Idle and Thackley Ward - Ward Officer - PC 1034 Jeffery
- To disrupt and engage with Nuisance youths at Apperley Bridge Marina and Dobson Locks, particularly targeting misuse of drugs offences
- Focus on speeding and dangerous driving in particular at Harrogate Road/ Thackley Corner
Bowling and Barkerend - Ward Officer - PC 4465 Walshe
- Tackle ASB and nuisance youths in and around the Lilian Street/Fenby Avenue area, working with partners for detachment work for youths involved.
- To address the issue of begging at the bottome of Leeds Road and Shipley Airedale Road
Bradford Moor - Ward Officer - PC 4476 Wootton
- To target drug dealing in and around Leeds Old Road/ Upper Rushton Road/ Gain Lane areas.
- To target Anti-social Vehicle use, Speeding and inconsiderate parking on Leeds Road and Barkerend areas
Little Horton - Ward Officer - PC 1777 Stewart
- To target drug dealing in the Gathorne Road area.
- Develop community engagement and networking opportunities
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Bradford District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Bradford area.
Click here to read more about Bradford District Community Trigger.