Covering : Allerton, Clayton, Daisy Hill, Fairweather Green, Frizinghall, Girlington, Heaton, Lidget Green, Manningham, Thornton, Toller and surrounding areas.
Clayton, Fairweather Green and Lower Grange Ward
- To address the issue of Anti Social Behaviour in Clayton Village as raised at community meetings
- Attack criminality and disrupt orgainsed crime through proactive policing operations in conjunction with our partners
Thornton & Allerton Ward
- To tackle Anti-Social Behaviour in Allerton
- To tackle reports of Drug Dealing and Anti-Social Behaviour in the Haworth Road area.
- To tackle Anti Social Behaviour and street drinking in the Manningham Lane area
- To tackle Drug Dealing in the Manningham Lane area
- Attack criminality and disrupt organised crime through proactive operations in conjunction with our partners
- To tackle the Anti Social use of vehicles in the ward area
- To tackle drug dealing and ASB in lower Girlington and Scotchman Road areas
- To tackle Anti-Social begging in Great Horton area
- To tackle the Anti-Social use of motor vehicles in Great Horton Road/Summerville Road and Trinity Road are
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Bradford District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Bradford area.
Click here to read more about Bradford District Community Trigger.