Covering : Halifax, Illingworth, Mixenden, Ovenden, Park, Skircoat, Warley and surrounding areas.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax North and East
- To tackle anti social use of bikes and anti socially driven cars - Ovenden and Mixenden
- To work closely with partner agencies to address the issues of fire setting and youth anti social behaviour - Abbey Park area and Natty Lane / Illingworth Road.
- To work closely with partner agencies to address the issue of fly tipping in Warley
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Central
- Road safety - focusing on excess speed in Skircoat and Park wards
- Targeting street dealing - drugs activities in Skircoat and Park Wards
- Fly tipping across the Halifax Central area - Council lead
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Town
- Working in partnership to robustly police of the night time economy to reduce Violent crime
- To work together with Town Centre Partners to tackle retail crime
- To combat ASB in the Town Centre
How you can take action...
Use the local contacts, or there is more detailed information about reporting crime, and contacting police, on the “Contact us” page.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
Compliment an officer, or make a complaint
Either contact your local police station or use the online compliment / complaint forms.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Calderdale District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Calderdale area.
Click here to read more about the Calderdale District Community Trigger.