Covering : Halifax, Illingworth, Mixenden, Ovenden, Park, Skircoat, Warley and surrounding areas.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax North
Priorities set on Friday 8th November 2019
- Council based activity - environment issues in Ovenden
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of ASB including the areas of Abbey Park, Club Lane Business Park and Trimmingham Road / Estate
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of the anti-social and illegal use of cars and motorcycles across the area.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Central
Priorities set on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of suspected drugs activity on Cherry Court and Raglan Street.
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of speeding vehicles on Saville Park Road.
- To work closely with partner agencies to address the concerns of local taxi drivers in relation to their safety
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Calderdale District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Calderdale area.
Click here to read more about the Calderdale District Community Trigger.