Covering : Halifax, Illingworth, Mixenden, Ovenden, Park, Skircoat, Warley and surrounding areas.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax North
Priorities set on Friday 5th July 2019
- Council based activity - Fly tipping
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of deliberate fire setting in / around Bylands and Abbey Park, Illingworth
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of the anti-social and illegal use of cars and motorcycles across the area.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Central
Priorities set on Wednesday 6th November 2019
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of suspected drugs activity on Gibbet Street, King cross.
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issue of speeding vehicles on Skircoat Moor Road and Skircoat Green Road
- To work closely with partner agencies and community members to address the issues of Fly tipping / Untidy Gardens on Howard Street/Rose Street - Council lead initiative
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Calderdale District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Calderdale area.
Click here to read more about the Calderdale District Community Trigger.