Covering : Halifax, Illingworth, Mixenden, Ovenden, Park, Skircoat, Warley and surrounding areas.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax North and East
Priorities set on Friday 18th January 2019
- Parking and road safety around schools.
- Fire setting in Illingworth and Ovenden wards.
- The criminal and anti-social use of cars and motorcycles across the area, including speeding traffic.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Central
Priorities set on Monday 23rd January 2019
- Focus on suspected drugs activity in the Bell Hall and Squires Road of Halifax
- Focus on Road Safety in Warley Road
- Council based activity - Fly tipping.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Halifax Town
Priorities set on Tuesday 23th January 2019
- Council based activity - tackling areas of concern in the town centre.
- To work together with Town Centre Partners to tackle retail crime
- Working in partnership to robustly police the night time economy to reduce Violent crime
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Calderdale District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Calderdale area.
Click here to read more about the Calderdale District Community Trigger.
Keep up to date
Officers from Calderdale Valley NPT will be at Todmorden Carnival, Centre Vale Park, following the parade which starts at 12.30pm on Sanworth Street, finishing at the Park.
Come along and say hello to the team, who will be on hand to provide crime prevention advice, discuss any local issues you have and children will have the opportunity to try on mini uniforms and have a look around / sit in the police van.