Covering : Brighouse, Elland, Greetland, Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Luddendenfoot, Northowram, Rastrick, Ryburn, Shelf, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Todmorden and surrounding areas.
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Lower Valley
- To tackle the anti social use of motor vehicles
- To work closely with partner agencies to address the issues of dog fouling
- To work closely with partner agencies to address the issue of theft from vehicles
Partnership Neighbourhood Priorities - Upper Valley
- Road Safety and speed enforcement throughout the Upper Valley
- To work closely with partner agencies to address fly tipping
- To tackle ASB and drug supply in the Copley Avenue area of Sowerby Bridge
How you can take action...
Use the local contacts, or there is more detailed information about reporting crime, and contacting police, on the “Contact us” page.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
Compliment an officer, or make a complaint
Either contact your local police station or use the online compliment / complaint forms.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Calderdale District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Calderdale area.
Click here to read more about the Calderdale District Community Trigger.