Batley and Spen
Covering : Batley, Birkenshaw, Birstall, Cleckheaton, East Bierley, Gomersal, Heckmondwike, Liversedge and surrounding areas.
Following the implementation of more stringent measures to stop the spread of coronavirus, all Police and Community Together (PACT) / community meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
The public can be reassured that we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure their safety amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
If you have any issues or concerns or anything you would like to raise with your local officers, please find out how to get in contact with your Neighbourhood Policing Team on this link: https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/my-neighbourhood
Address and deal positively with antisocial behaviour around and in Batley Bus Station and Batley Library, with the support of partners
- Support and protect vulnerable residents around Manor Way, Staincliffe
- Address and deal positively with antisocial behaviour around and in Cleckheaton Bus Station, with the support of partners
- Address and deal positively with antisocial behaviour on the Fieldhead Estate and Raikes Lane, with the support of partners
- Reducing residential burglaries working in conjunction with partner agencies and increasing the coverage and use of Neighbourhood Watch
Liversedge and Gomersal
- Tackling crime related issues around the Windy Bank Estate, with assistance from a range of partners
Use the online
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Kirklees District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Kirklees area.
Click here to read more about the Kirklees District Community Trigger.