Leeds North West
Covering : Adel, Guiseley, Headingley, Horsforth, Hyde Park, Rawdon, Otley, Weetwood, Woodhouse, Yeadon and surrounding areas.
Neighbourhood Priorities - Outer North West Area
- Tackling anti-social behaviour and low level crime around retail parks
Planning diversionary activities for the area’s young people
- Proactive work surrounding drug and alcohol based crimes.
- Disruptive work regarding reports of groups of young people acting in an anti-social manner
Yeadon & Rawdon
- Increased patrols around known anti-social behaviour hotspots.
- Dealing with road safety issues and potential public order issues at local abattoir
Adel & Wharfedale
- Off Road Bike patrols around areas known for quad use.
- Delivering crime reduction advice around the Cookridge area
- Tackling slight increase in reports of drug supply in area.
- Proactive monitoring of beauty spot car park to deter crime increase
Neighbourhood Priorities - Inner North West Area
- ASB at Cookridge Hospital
- ASB at Hollin Drive
Headingley and Hyde Park
- ASB and Noise Nuisance
- ASB around Kelsall area
Little London and Woodhouse
- Nuisance motorcycles around Holborn area
- Rough sleepers and beggars
How you can take action...
Use the local contacts, or there is more detailed information about reporting crime, and contacting police, on the “Contact us” page.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
Compliment an officer, or make a complaint
Either contact your local police station or use the online compliment / complaint forms.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Leeds District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Leeds area.
Click here to read more about the Leeds District Community Trigger.