Appeal: Distinctive and Expensive Antiques Stolen in Burglary, Albert Road, Saltaire
Monday 25 January, 2021
Police in Bradford are appealing for information after a burglary in Saltaire where a number of expensive and distinction antiques were stolen.
The offence happened between 30 December and 21 January at an address on Albert Road in Saltaire.
The suspects forced open a window to the property and then searched inside. They exited the house at the rear of the property and stole an significant amount of items, valued in excess of £8,000.
Items stolen include:
- Bespoke 22 carat wedding ring
- Pair of gold drop earrings
- 18 carat gold chain necklace
- Accurist ladies watch with gold strap
- 3ft by 2ft original framed oil still life painting of vase of flowers by Philip Naviasky
- 3ft by 2ft original framed oil table top still life painting of a pink vase and other items by a Scottish artist
- 2ft by 2ft original still life painting of Japanese cherry blossom
- 2ft by 2ft original oil landscape of a distant countryside village painting by a European artist
- Various glassware including Victorian cocktail glasses, perfume bottles and vases
- Gold tie pins and clips
- Red mock leather FM Roberts radio
- 19th century ceramic mantle clock
Enquiries are ongoing.
If anyone recognises any of the images or descriptions of any of the items, or has seen these for sale, or offered them for sale, they are urged to contact the Bradford District Crime Team via 101 quoting crime reference number 13210034121 or online via https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/contact-us
Information can also be passed to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.