Report criminal damage

Call 999 immediately if

  • The crime is still in progress
  • Someone's injured, being threatened or in imminent danger
  • The offender is still at the scene

How long will the form take?


What do I need?

  • Your personal details, including your address and postcode
  • Details of the crime - when and where it happened
  • Description of the items damaged
  • Permission from the victim or organisation if you're reporting it on their behalf

Lets check a few things first
Was the crime committed in West Yorkshire?

This crime can not be reported to West Yorkshire Police. Find the force where the offence took place.
Is there any blood or physical evidence at the crime scene?

Before you continue please visit our advice page on how to preserve evidence.