Hate crime reporting form
Call 999 immediately if
- The crime is still in progress
- Someone's injured, being threatened or in imminent danger
- The offender is still at the scene
How long will the form take?
What do I need?
- Your personal details, including your address and postcode
- Details of the hate crime - when and where it happened
- Permission from the victim if you're reporting it on their behalf
- Personal details of the victim, including address and postcode, if you're reporting it on their behalf