Hate crime reporting form
Call 999 immediately if
- The crime is still in progress
- Someone's injured, being threatened or in imminent danger
- The offender is still at the scene
How long will the form take?
What do I need?
- Your personal details, including your address and postcode
- Details of the hate crime - when and where it happened
- Permission from the victim if you're reporting it on their behalf
- Personal details of the victim, including address and postcode, if you're reporting it on their behalf
Ready to start?
Click here to launch the West Yorkshire Police hate crime reporting form