Report a breach of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Restrictions

The Government has set out rules to assist in the fight against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to read more information on

Additional powers have been granted to the Police to enforce these rules.

To report anything which goes outside of the Government rules, you can do so using our online Breach of Coronavirus Restrictions reporting form via the link below.

Please note you will not be contacted by West Yorkshire Police in response to this report.

In an emergency - when a crime is in progress or there is a threat to life - always dial 999.

In non-emergencies, use our 101 Live Chat system, our online reporting forms, or dial our non-emergency number 101.

How long will the form take?


Let's check a few things first

Did the incident you wish to report occur in the West Yorkshire area?

Sorry, we can only accept a report of a breach of the Government's Coronavirus Restrictions that has occured within the West Yorkshire area. 

Any incidents outside of the West Yorkshire area cannot be reported to West Yorkshire Police. Please click here to find the Force area where the incident took place and for alternative reporting methods.