Request a Collision Report

In order to complete an online Collision Report request you may need some or all of the the following information ;

  • Police reference (Log / occurrence number)
  • Your reference
  • Incident date and time
  • Incident location (including street name and town)
  • Your Client / Insured party name
  • VRM (Vehicle Registration) of your client / insured party name
  • Third party name
  • Third party VRM (Vehicle Registration)

How long will the form take?


Lets check a few things first
Did the collision occur in West Yorkshire?

Collision Report Requests can only be made to West Yorkshire Police if the collision occured within the West Yorkshire Police area. 

For a collision that occurred in another Force area please find the alternative local Police Force here via the postcode / street search tool.