Wakefield District Contacts
Welcome to the Wakefield Policing District contacts page.
Quick Contact Info
As well as our public helpdesks, listed below, there are various methods to contact the Police - these include;
- Telephone - call 101 in non-emergencies, or 999 if a crime is in progress or if there is a threat to life
- 101 Live Chat - talk to Police via our live-chat service
- Various online Crime Reporting methods - report theft, report anti-social behaviour, report criminal damage
- You can track the progress of a previously reported crime using our Local Crime Tracker tool
- There are also many topics covered within our Ask The Police Frequently Asked Questions section
Wakefield District Headquarters
8am to 8pm – 7 days a week
10am to 6pm Bank Holidays
Full disabled access
Telephone 101 and ask for Normanton DHQ
Wakefield Help Desk Northgate
A telephone is available on the wall outside for contacting the Force Contact Centre in non-emergencies only.
Telephone 101 and ask for Wakefield
Pontefract Help Desk
Page last reviewed May 2022.